All customer service inquiries may be directed to email@example.com – please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
What is Everyday Storyteller?
You’re invited to take a behind-the-scenes journey into real world, practical scrapbooking. With inspiring contributions from across the scrapbooking industry, Everyday Storyteller idea books are essential resources for the modern memory keeper. Find out how your favorite scrapbookers document their stories, create amazing pages and still have time to make memories.
Everyday Storyteller: 33 Practical Ideas from Real World Scrapbookers and Everyday Storyteller 2: 33 More Practical Ideas from Real World Scrapbookers are 80+ page idea books from the owner of Simple Scrapper, Jennifer Wilson. The books are available in eBook (digital download) and print versions.
I closed the download page, how do I get my book?
You should have received an email with the download link at the email address you provided at check out.
How do I read the book on my computer?
To read PDF files on your computer, you can download the free Adobe Reader software.
Can I read the book on an iPad?
Yes. The iPad supports reading PDFs in iBooks (or other apps like Kindle, Adobe Reader etc.).
- Open iTunes. Select File > Add to Library.
- Navigate to the location of the Everyday Storyteller PDF file and select it.
- Select Books from the iTunes Library. You should see the book there.
- To edit the file name, right click (CTRL+click on Mac) and select Get Info.
- Select the Info tab and update any of the missing fields. Click OK to save.
- Select your iPad from the devices list.
- Make sure that syncing books is enabled in the Books tab of your iPad.
- Sync your iPad with iTunes to transfer the book to your iPad.
via iPad only
We recommend the computer approach so you have a backup copy of your book, but if you do want to open it directly on the iPad, here’s how:
- Click the link provided after your purchase.
- This opens the book.
- Select the the Open in button in the top right of the screen.
- Choose an app that stores files for you, like iBooks or Kindle.
- The book will open in that app and should be stored in that app’s library.
Can I read the book on a Kindle?
Yes. While the book does not come in a Kindle-native format due to the quantity of images, newer Kindle devices have the ability to view PDF documents. Follow these instructions:
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the provided cord.
- Navigate to the Kindle and open the documents folder.
- Copy your Everyday Storyteller PDF file to that folder.
- Eject the Kindle from the computer.
- The book should now be loaded to the Kindle device.
Can I read the book on a Nook?
Yes. Follow these instructions:
- Connect the Nook to your computer using the provided cord.
- Navigate to My Nook, then My Files.
- Copy your Everyday Storyteller PDF file to the Books folder.
- Eject the Nook from the computer.
- The book should now be loaded to the Nook.
- To find the book, look in Library > My Files > Books.
- Note: To turn pages in a PDF on the Nook, swipe vertically.